martes, 8 de julio de 2014

DAY 3: A glimpse into Particle Physics

7.00 a.m. My alarm clock wakes me up. It's too early for a Spanish teacher who is on holidays. The schedule gives me and idea of how interesting the day will be. A bit  of Particle Physics, working groups and a Question and Answer Session.  Everything sounds good and even better if our plan in the evening is to go bowling.
Now, at the end of the day, I can tell you that I was right. During the morning and afternoon we've been revising  Particle Physics since the beginning of 20th century until now and learning about how the Standard Model works. Everything in two lectures by Rolf Landua.


After that we discuss for a while about weak charge and colour charge. The problem was finally solved in the Question and Answer Sessions. Thanks Rolf !


And then...




Waiting in a line. Everybody is here?.

Taking the bus in groups of ten.

Ready?

Some members of my bowling team:
Jean-Christophe, Magisha and Elleanor.
 
Having a pizza. Konrad is always smiling!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario